Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Enter to Win a Leotard of choice from Leotard City!

Summer time is in full swing in my house which means we get to finally begin dance & gymnastics! I was super excited until I saw the cost of everything.....$20 dance shoes and $40 leotards for one practice and of course little miss can't wear the same thing to both classes. So I knew that there had to be more options both in style choice and price point. I stumbled upon Leotard City which offers a great variety of styles for $19.99. My daughter desperately wanted the "shiny skin" leotard in stores but I pushed the plain black due to price...we can now both be happy and I get to shop online-my favorite/convenient pass time! The site even offers free shipping if you purchase three or more and has matching scrunchies to get the whole look in one place. Here are a few of the great options available:


Want to win your very own? Use the rafflecopter form below and enter today! 






a Rafflecopter giveaway

14 comments:

  1. I would choose the Somersault Biketard Unitard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Emerald Glitz Leotard and the 1920's Style Balance Girls Gymnastic Unitard.

    moosgoos99 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Emerald Glitz! the 1920's one is cute too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Golden Purple Plaid-so different from what is available locally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.leotardcity.com/lc46.html Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Fancy Swirls in pink and yellow. There are so many good ones to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ginger b.
    Timelyone at hotmail dot com
    Tela unitard

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter needs the pure black.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grape Soda
    ceis8009 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Emerald Glitz leo!

    ReplyDelete